Continuing Education Credits
CEUs are available!
Continuing education credits are approved for the following:
- SD Board of Addiction and Prevention Professionals – 10 hours
- SD Board of Examiners for Counselors and Marriage & Family Therapists – 10 hours
- SD Board of Social Work Examiners – 10 hours
- SD Department of Education – 10 hours
- SD EMS Program – 10 hours: 6 hours operations, 3 hours medical, 1 hour trauma
- SD State Board of Dentistry – 10 hours
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Sanford Health and the Center for the Prevention of Child Maltreatment. Sanford Health is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Sanford Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.0 AMA PRA Category I Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Sanford Health is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
- Maximum of 10.0 ANCC Contact Hours
*SD State Board of Dentistry and Continuing Medical Education are approved for in-person conference experience only.
Attendance Verification for CEUs
Step 1: During each session you attend, a QR code will be provided. Use your phone camera to scan the QR code and record your name and email address to verify attendance.
Step 2: At the end of the conference, complete the conference survey by visiting the following: https://conference.sdcpcm.com/survey/
Note: To be eligible for CEUs, this survey must be completed by October 15.
Step 3: Conference organizers will send the CEU certificate to the email address used for attendance and survey submissions.